Monday, March 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - March 11, 2013






It's that time of the week again! I'm hoping for a much better week in the Howe household. My poor daughter got sick :( Normally when she gets sick, you can't tell, she wont slow down. This time, my baby girl was miserable.

This is a rare picture...she's not one to sleep on me.  She loves her snuggles, but in short amounts of time (a little bit like her mom that way). When she woke up from this nap, she was burning up, I took her temp...104.3...PANIC sets in! I tried to get her into the Dr here in our tiny little town, and couldn't, they were all booked up for the after (this is around 3:00 pm by the way). So I call to our normal Dr's office which is a good 45 minutes away, they told me to come down right away, and they would get me in to see someone. Her temp was down to 102 by the time I got there, I had given her some Tylenol when she woke up. The doctor was concerned for her of course, so he wanted to rule everything out...a flu test (swab up the nose), and a strep test (a swab in the mouth)...I expected her to freak out, she doesn't do well at the Dr's office....oh no, she was amazing!!! He told me he has never had a 2 year old do as well as she did. But those came back negative....but what was causing this, poor Peanut had a double ear infection! She never once complained about her ears so that caught me off guard a little. But thankfully it's something that treatable, and we have her on meds now...and she's back to her sweet little Princess self!

So anyway....this week has got to be a better one :) My diet was shot last week, which really makes me mad at myself since I did so good the following week. But I woke up this morning, got a good nights sleep (which I needed badly), and I have a whole new attitude!!

For more meal ideas, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie


Monday - Chicken Tenders, Broccoli w/rice
Tuesday - Chicken & Mandarin Oranges with Zucchini Boats
Wednesday - Baked Chicken & Mushrooms and Creamy Skillet Potatoes
Thursday - Mini Turkey Meatloaves with a salad
Friday - Cheesy Chicken & Corn

I hope you all have an amazing week :)

If you want to see what I'm eating through out the day, follow me over at Sara's Losing It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This