Tuesday, August 12, 2014

PB&J Smoothie


I needed a quick and good smoothie for on the go this morning, but it also needed to be packed with lots of protein! I wasn't going to be able to eat until lunch time, so it needed to keep me full until then! I made this one up, and it is a tasty one!


Ingredients:

  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
  • 2 tbsp PB2
  • about a cup of frozen fruit of choice, I love these mixed berries
  • a little water if you need to thin it out
 Directions:
Throw everything into the blender and blend until smooth! Tasty smoothie I tell ya!

Serves 1 - 6 Points Plus

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I've been looking for ways to get more protein in my diet. This is amazing and very satisfying. 52 g of protein when using natural peanut butter. I didn't have any PB2 on hand, but will definitely get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe is fantastic!!!! I could easily have this for breakfast or lunch every day! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Share This