Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry

I have to say, I think stir-fry's are one of my favorite things to eat! And I recently tried this one, and it's a keeper!! I usually buy that bad for you packaged stir-fry sauce, well because WE LIKE IT!! But I'm not against trying a new sauce...and this one, made me very happy :)




What you need: Broccoli, Soy Sauce, Chicken Broth, Chicken, Sugar, Garlic, Cornstarch & Ginger


Add chicken, garlic and ginger to a pan and cook until browned



Add 3/4 cup chicken broth, soy sauce and sugar. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.


Add broccoli, cover and cook an additional 5 minutes


Mix cornstarch with remaining broth and add to pan


Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens


ENJOY!!!
We like ours served over brown rice, but Asian noodles would be good as well!
My kids LOVED it!! They both cleaned their plates :)
  

Chicken & Broccoli Stir-Fry

1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 teaspoons ginger, finely chopped
1 cup chicken broth
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons sugar
2 cups broccoli florets
2 teaspoons cornstarch
 
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, add chicken, garlic and ginger and cook over medium-high heat until chicken is browned.

Add 3/4 cup of the chicken broth, soy sauce and sugar, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Stirring a couple times.

Add the broccoli. Cover and cook an additional 5 minutes. 


7 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! YUM! I am featuring it tonight at Pick of the Bunch!! Just pinned. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent. Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.
    XO
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your broccoli stir fry. I really want to know on how to cook this because this is my favorite. I will try to add my recipe for stir fry sauce on that food if I cook it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was super delicious and easy!! Can't wait to make it for my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was super delicious!!! Can't wait to make it for my parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the mix but needed a bit more flavor so I added 2 tablespoons of hoisen sauce and it turned out delicious, it was a hit with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was an amazing dish exactly the way u provided! I didn't Change a thing great flavor and super quick- this will be a definite in our meal rotation for the weeknight!! No hassle no fuss!!! Round of applause!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share This