Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cinnamon Chai Tea

Day 9 of 31 Days of Smoothies
If you're new here, I'm posting a new smoothie everyday through the month of October!


Fall time for me means Chai Tea!!! I love me some Chai Tea. So combining two of my loves was only the right thing to do!


Instructions
  • 1/2 cup almond milk
  • 1/2 cup Bolothouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea
  • 2 scoops Vanilla Chai Protein Mix
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • ice
Directions 
Add everything to the blender and blend away. Enjoy!!

Day 1: Watermelon Smoothie
Day 2: Chocolate Coconut Chai
Day 3: Orange Powerhouse
Day 4: Purple Pick-Me-Up
Day 5: Irishman
Day 6: Strawberry Almond
Day 7: Orange Spice Tea Smoothie
Day 8: Sunshine Smoothie

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram

Don't miss a Smoothie!
 

8 comments:

  1. I love Bolthouse Farms, the Chia smoothie sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy! Where do you purchase the vanilla chai protein?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I order it here: http://sarahowe.myshaklee.com/us/en/products.php?sku=22050

      Delete
  3. I am a smoothie person and like to try new concoctions. I like chai tea so why not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing! I'm hosing a state art giveaway that you should enter! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/10/state-art-giveaway-from-word-lust.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanilla Chai is pretty much my most favorite thing in the whole wide world. I can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara,
    I just love the cinammon and Chai Tea flavor for this smoothie. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a fun weekend!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love chai tea Sara and smoothies as well. This sounds delicious. I'm featuring this at tomorrow's Thriving on Thursday. Thanks so much for linking up.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Share This