Monday, January 21, 2013

My Goals for the Week of January 21st

I figured it would be good for me to post weekly what my goals are for the following week!
  • Get back on my healthy eating, and journal everything that goes into my mouth!
  • Exercise at least 3 times
  • Follow my new daily to-do schedule (I'll be posting that tomorrow!)
  • Learn more about this blogging stuff :)
  • Post at least 3 posts on my blog
  • Take pictures of hair flowers for "Howe Cute" (I'll share them when I get my facebook page up and running)
  • Menu plan for next week
  • Spend as little money as possible!! (that's a tough one for me)
I think that's a fair start for the week! What are your goals for the week?

1 comment:

  1. Great to have weekly goals! Biting small chunks is a great idea! My goals this week are to start reading The Host for an online book club I joined and also to work out twice.

    ReplyDelete

Share This