Monday, January 21, 2013

Wow I have finally done it! I have wanted to start my own blog for a long time now, I decided the year 2013 is the year for me to do it :) Please bare with me as I’m brand new to this, and have LOTS to learn!

I have lots I’d like to accomplish this year! Here are some of my goals for the year.


KEEP MY HOUSE CLEAN (OK I’ll admit it! I’m a HORRIBLE housekeeper! I’m just plain lazy and don’t want to do anything…there I said it!!) I’m ready to get over my laziness….which leads to my next goal!


LOSE MY WEIGHT – I have struggled like many for a long time with my weight. I want to reach my goal weight of 145 by the end of the year, if I stick to it I know I can do it. I’m following Weight Watchers, I love there program!


BECOME MORE ORGANIZED – So I guess having a messy house leads to being unorganized! I’m tired of clutter and not being able to find anything. I’m going to work my way through the house room by room, De-cluttering and reorganizing.


START SOME OF OUR REMODEL – Nothing BIG is being changed in our house…although I’d love to save the money up to redo our kitchen! We live in a big house from the 1940′s and I DO NOT LIKE IT!!! But to me remodeling, is going to involve painting, new dry wall, new floors, etc. I also have two catch all rooms in our house, and I’d like to turn one into the kids play room, and the other into my Office/Craft Room.


BE A BETTER MOM & WIFE – That’s always a goal of mine every year, to work on being a better mom and wife.

What are your goals for the year?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting the blog! Wishing you the best of luck! These are some great goals! My goals are to get my finances in order, get my son involved in some sports, and sign him up for Chinese class. Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Share This