Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Crock-pot Pineapple Chicken




Tonight we tried a new recipe that I found over at Mommy's Fabulous Finds! It's always nice when you find something the whole family enjoys.

Crock-Pot Pineapple Chicken
Serves 6 - 7 Points Plus

3 or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used 3 pretty big ones)
1 cup pure cane sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce 
1/2 cup pineapple juice (use the juice from your pineapple chunks, I ended up with 3/4 of a cup, so just used it all)
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp mustard
16 oz can pineapple (tidbits or crushed)

Combine sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice, ketchup, vinegar and mustard together in a small bowl. Add chicken breasts to the crock-pot, then top with sauce mix and pineapple. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.

I hope you give it a try, let me know how you liked it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This