Sunday, July 14, 2013

Peach Tea Protein Smoothie

This is a nice refreshing summertime smoothie!


I really like this for lunch, but some days I'll only use one scoop of protein and make it thinner and have it with my lunch! 


Ingredients
  • 2 cups iced tea
  • 1 cup frozen peaches
  • 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (here's what I use)
  • sweetener of choice
  • ice
Directions
Add it all to the blender, blend until smooth, and drink up!

 
Try different fruits!! I like Peach/Pineapple, or Peach/Strawberry! 

Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram

DON'T MISS A SMOOTHIE!


 

  

6 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I'm always looking for new ways to have a protein shake :-)

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! Can't wait to try it! :)
    -Heather
    www.stringtownhome.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, this smoothie sounds great! I just started drinking smoothies. I use a vanilla protein powder and frozen fruit as well. It tastes just like there is ice cream in it...but there's not!

    Thanks for sharing this on my blog hop :)
    Blessings,
    Sinea from Ducks ‘n a Row

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love peach drinks of any kind. Visiting from The Gathering Spot..I'm #47 if you would like to visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven't already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday's at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/.

    I would be honored if you join us and follow to stay connected Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen you in a couple of linky parties - this time I came over through Show & Tell Sat. This looks really good - I love peach iced! I have seen so many great smoothies this summer, I'll have to break out my blender & do a round-up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Share This