Tuesday, April 2, 2013

On the Menu

I must tell you, I'm LOVING this spring weather we have been having! It's been amazing. But with nice weather, brings BUSY days. I'm a day late with my menu, but better late than never right!?

MONDAY

Quick & Easy Nachos


TUESDAY
 We went fishing yesterday! Tonight we are having Rainbow Trout, and probably a big ol' green salad!

WEDNESDAY
 
Melt in Your Mouth Chicken (I didn't get to it last week, so we will try it this week...hopefully)

THURSDAY
 Chicken Gloria (Once again, didn't make it last week, have to try it this week!!)

FRIDAY
Homemade BBQ Burgers with Homemade French Fries

SATURDAY & SUNDAY
NO CLUE! We wont be home Saturday evening, so we may just eat out, and Sunday I'm on the road most the day, then have Zumba when I get home. I'll probably run to the store and pick up a rotisserie chicken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This