Monday, February 11, 2013

What I Ate Today - February 11, 2013

I'm going to start a new series...I'm going to call it...What I ate Today! I signed up for a fitness challenge through the studio I go to 3 days a week to get my workout on! The challenge started last week, and our challenge was to journal everything we ate. I have already been doing that, as I follow the Weight Watchers Points Plus plan. I will admit though, after the first of the year I have STRUGGLED!! So this is great for me. And even more motivation, is to share daily what I ate through the day! So...here we go!!

WHAT I ATE TODAY!


BREAKFAST
16 oz nonfat Raspberry Jammer (5 WWP+), Banana (0 WWP+)


 LUNCH
Smart Ones Birstro Selections Meatloaf (6 WWP+)
Green Giant Just for One Niblets Corn & Butter Sauce (2 WWP+) 
Large Glass of Water & my Daily Vitamins

  
DINNER
Chicken, Smoked Mozzarella with Artichoke 
& Garlic Sausage (3 WWP+) 
Steam Fresh Mushroom & Green Bean Risotto (5 WWP+)
Large Glass of Water

  

BEFORE BED SNACK
1 medium Pink Lady Apple (0 WWP+)
1 cup Pineapple Chamomile Tea with 1 teaspoon honey (1 WWP+)

There you have it! There's my day :) I didn't do a lot of cooking today, I was pretty busy....tomorrow I'll be on the road most the day, so we will see how that goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This