Thursday, January 24, 2013

Weekly Cleaning

Yesterday I posted my Daily To-do's, today I'm going to share my weekly cleaning schedule!
MONDAY
  • Change sheets
  • Clean upstairs bathroom
  • Take out all garbage
  • Wash sheets and all other blankets
TUESDAY
  • Upstairs living room
  • Dust
  • Wipe down table & chairs
  • Wash - Jeans & Towels
WEDNESDAY
  • Clean downstairs bathroom
  • Downstairs floors & stairs - vacuum & wipe down  stairs
  • Wash - Darks
THURSDAY
  • Wipe down outside of appliances - Washer, Dryer, Stove & Refridgerator
  • Wipe down cupboards
  • Clean out fridge
  • Wash - Lights
FRIDAY
  • Plan menu
  • Clip & Organize coupons
  • Wash - Bleach
Weekends are free! I usually do my shopping on Saturdays so I don't have to take the kids along, and in the spring/summer I spend my Sunday's working outside mowing or in the garden. I'm still working on when to work on my blog, so right now it's not scheduled in, just when I have some down time!
What does your weekly cleaning chores look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This