Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Drop it Like it's Hot Day 2

Day 2
Another successful day!! I struggled a little more today, but I fought off those urges and stuck with my plan.

So for those of you who don't know, I'm following Weight Watchers Points Plus System, along with Shaklee's 180 Turnaround Program!

Here's what I ate today!


Breakfast:
Cinnamon Chai Tea Protein Smoothie (come back in October for the recipe) - 7 Points Plus
Banana - 0 Points Plus


Lunch:
Strawberry Almond Protein Smoothie - 5 Points Plus
Coleslaw Mix with Craisins & Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Ranch - 3 Points Plus 


 Afternoon Snack:
I grabbed my snack on the way out the door today on my way to pick up my son from school, then off to soccer practice!
Shaklee 180 Snack Bar - Toffee & Chocolate Crunch - 4 Points Plus
Bottle of Water

 
 Dinner:
Grilled Pork Chops with Honey Apple Grill Sauce - 6 Points Plus
Baked Potato with Light Sour Cream - 4 Points Plus
Steamed Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots - 0 Points Plus
Horseradish Sauce (for dipping) - 1 Points Plus 

With our challenge, we earn points for doing certain healthy things through the day! Here's how I did today on mine: 
64 oz of water - Sadly no, I didn't drink near enough water today
Stop eating before 8 PM - Yup, I was done eating before 7!
At least 2 Fruit Servings - I did it!
At least 3 Veggie Servings - Nope, only 2 :(
Journaled through the day - Done!
At least 30 minutes of exercise - No didn't make that either! That's the hardest for me, I aim for at least 10,000 steps a day, and I didn't hit that mark, I only walked 6,302


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This