Monday, September 2, 2013

Drop it Like it's Hot Day 1

You can read HERE about the weight loss challenge I'm a part of. 

 Today it's day 1!
I have to admit, it hasn't been as hard as I had expected. 

Here's what I ate today


Let me break it down for ya :)
Breakfast: Green Goodness Smoothie & Shaklee's Energizing Pomegranate Tea

Lunch: Banana Split Smoothie with coleslaw (I learned something about this today! I just automatically added Tastefully Simple's Vidalia Onion Dressing, which is AMAZING! But I didn't even look at the calories or fat...oops! Next time if I feel the need to use it, 1 tablespoon will be plenty!)



I always seem to struggle between lunch and dinner, even with a snack in between. But today, it went pretty good! I will admit though, I was getting pretty hungry around 4, but I fought off that urge and waited until dinner time. I'm feeling a little hungry tonight as well, but I had a cup of tea with a tsp of honey and that seems to be helping. I feel good knowing day 1 is down!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This