Thursday, February 14, 2013

What I ate Today 2-12-13

We were on the road all day today, and that makes it hard to eat healthy. I must say I was very proud of myself, and did very well. My husband works out of State, so that mean I make multiple trips to the Spokane Airport to pick him up and take him back a year. Today was one of those travel days. Normally I eat junk. We normally just snack the whole way over and back (it's a 4 hour trip one way).



Breakfast - 16 oz nonfat sugar free Raspberry Jammer


Lunch - The Lodge Salad (organic greens, strawberries, gorganzola, walnuts & strawberry vinaigrette), after picking my husband up we ate the restaurant right by the airport called The Rusty Moose


Dinner - Rotisserie Chicken, and green salad with feta and Light Ranch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This